Protect the equipment that produces your income
Your ownership of Citizen Cincom and Miyano lathes represents a valuable investment in improved productivity, flexibility and quality. We want to help you get the most from your investment. Citizen Machinery UK Ltd is uniquely qualified to guarantee that your Citizen machines are maintained to the highest possible standards.
- One comprehensive OEM service check per year to maintain your machine in its optimum condition, includes all manufacturer recommended checks.
- Using qualified and experienced engineers we will clean, check and adjust the machine.
- Detailed inspection report highlights any areas requiring action.
- Recommendations on future parts replacement maximizes your machine up-time.
- Regular servicing helps to eliminate environmental impact.
Maximise your profit
Quality on any machine depends on consistent performance. Machine maintenance keeps your investment in top condition and is a key factor towards trouble free production. Our Service & Warranty Programme, CMSure, is a cost effective way to manage your servicing needs, maintains your machine accuracy and ensures that you continue to produce quality components.
How does it work?
- Real value, your annual service works out at less than £1.78 per day!
- Easily monthly or annual payments payable by Direct Debit.
- Preventive maintenance means your Citizen machine will perform better for longer.
- 10% discount on repair and travel time for all service work carried out on the specified machine.
Upgrade to our other services
Upgrade packages are available that include a CMSure service plus additional benefits:
- In addition you get a full alignment check and adjustments as necessary.
- Includes memory backup alkaline batteries, air filters and oil filters.
- A fully comprehensive on-going maintenance support program, including regular visits throughout the year to match your production needs.
- Help maintain a regular pattern of maintenance and reduced problems by tailoring to your exacting requirements.
- Ideal for companies running ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004 systems as the machine can be calibrated and certificates issued.
- Includes comprehensive insurance backed parts and labour extended warranty cover which can be built in to your CMSure service programme to provide total peace of mind against unforeseen failures and repair bills.
- Includes everything in the CMReassure warranty program but adds the extra piece of mind of protecting your valuable machine for breakdown from accidental operator error.